Nike has teamed up with Filipino, WBO Welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao to deliver a knockout t-shirt. On November 14th, Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao outgunned Puerto Rican pugilist Miguel Cotto to gain the coveted WBO title. Pacquiao has waded through many top fighters including Oscar de la Hoya and Ricky Hatton to get to Cotto. The Manny Pacquiao “Just Do It” Nike t-shirt was seen worn by Pacman during his entrance into the MGM Grand Garden Arena. It features a big corporate Nike logo on the front in gold foil print with the letters MP under the Swoosh symbol. The back prominently display Pacquiao’s intentions “Just Do it” and displays both the Nike and Manny Pacquiao logos in a red foil. The tee is also available in a Varsity Royal blue colorway as well.
- Nike Sportswear Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao Destroyer Jacket
- Manny Pacquiao RUN FLOYD Shirt
- One More Round Manny Pacquiao T-shirts
- One More Round PACQUIAO SCRAPS Shirt
- One More Round CHAMP IS HERE Pacquiao Shirt